My boring life

A little bit about my life:

I have never had a blog before so I am not too sure what to talk about, so I will just share some details of my life. The majority of my life is taken up by work and school. I am currently enrolled at Southwestern Illinois College (SWIC) for short to get my associates degree. I plan on going to Mckendree University afterwards to get my Bachelor's degree in criminal justice. After I get my bachelor's degree, I plan on joining the Air Force as an officer. Currently, I am working about 30 hours a week at a hair salon as a receptionist. I absolutely love my job and I hope to stay here until I am done with my schooling. I just recently turned 19 and I live on my own with a sweet kitty. I have always been a dog person but a couple months ago when my parents were moving, a kitten kept showing up on their doorstep 8:30pm at night for four nights in a row, so I decided to take her. She makes living on my own a little less lonely. Other than school and work, in my free time I like to workout or hangout with friends. I am trying to get more fit and eat healthier in order to be fit once I join the military. I also just have my own personal goals I would like to reach as well. I only weight about 110 and I want to be about 130. I want to gain weight in muscle because I have always wanted to look at myself and feel strong. So this is the gist of my life in less than one page. I hope you enjoy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts